Top 5 Best Home Theater Receiver Under $1000
The AV receiver or AVR is a necessary component for a home theater. The picture and sound quality are good or bad is up to the AVR System. And currently, the AVR has been upgraded to 4K Ultra HD Up scaling and 3D pass-through on the quality of viewing is more. Today I have chosen the Best Home Theater Receiver Under $1000 for the top 5 of the best immersive experience with the highest quality at your home and some models are on sale available to lower prices. Details are as follows.
Buying Guide AV Receiver
Before to buy the AV receiver, we should consider the 5-topics to best selection for use.
Input & Output Ports
Being a good the receiver should support various types of connectivity ports. For convenience and ease of use. And more input & output port are the best AV receiver for support to components such as TV/Monitor, speakers, gaming system and iPod etc. We should select the port that has to be sufficient for expansion in the future. Do not waste money on the extension later.
It is very important in choosing power which is related to the selection of speakers or a subwoofer support and including the amount of power per channel for use. And more than that, we should consider the room number and room size for use too.
Easy to Setup and Calibration
It not fun, if setting to difficult and time-consuming. Currently, many AVR make to the setting and calibration to easily and save time by offering automatic calibration. Which allows the receiver to analyze and tune-up automatically for connection to speakers or subwoofers. There is a test for placement the device in your home theater.
Current communication tool such as iPads, iPod or iPhones, Android devices, smart phones and tablets have become the everyday life more. So best receiver that should be compatible with the wireless device. This technology is sometimes called Airplay.
Price also is essential to the money in your pocket. If you have enough budget to invest in a home theater at home, you can make it easily. By Ignore this step. However, you should also consider the value for money. High quality and reasonable prices are the best.
Pioneer SC-1523-K 9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
Save $700.99 (41%) off the
$1,699.99 list price, and free shipping
The SC-1523-K AV Receiver brings a fully immersive entertainment experience to your home theater. 9.2-Channel AV Receiver Featuring Class D3 Amplifier, THX Select2 Plus Certification, 4K Ultra HD Upscaling/Pass-Through, HTC Connect Certification, and SABRE32 DAC.
You can read more… Pioneer SC-1523-K reviews on Amazon – nearly $900
- Delivers 9.2-channels of powerful sound (135W @ 8 ohms, 1kHz) with industry-leading Class D3 amplification designed for true audiophiles – THX Select2 Plus Certified
- Supports Ultra HD (4K) pass-through and upscaling; Qdeo video-processing technology provides video conversion from composite and component video to HDMI
- 9 HDMI inputs (8 rear + 1 front) and 3 outputs; offers advanced HDMI conveniences like Audio Return Channel and Power Save HDMI Standby
- AirPlay connectivity through Apple devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod; Android Audio/Video playback with MHL
- Supports several formats for unsurpassed audio quality such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio, including the newest DTS Neo X format providing a 3-D surround experience for up to 9.2 channels
Yamaha RX-V675 7.2 Channel Network AV Receiver with Airplay
Save $250.00 (38%) off the
$649.95 list price, and free shipping
Multizone – Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution – 20 Hz to 20 kHz – AM, FM – Ethernet – HDMI – 6 x HDMI In – 1 x HDMI Out – USB – iPod Supported – DLNA Certified
You can read more… Yamaha RX-V675 reviews on Amazon.
Newest item: Yamaha RX-V679BL 7.2-Channel MusicCast AV Receiver with Bluetooth – for under $600
- 7.2-channel powerful surround supported in HD Audio format decoding; Compatible with several audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, & FLAC/WAV 192 kHz playback
- Supports AirPlay allowing you to stream music wirelessly from iPod touch, iPhone or iPad, as well as from iTunes on Macs & PCs
- Yamaha AV Controller App, on iPhone & Android devices, enables controlling power on/off and volume, select inputs, and DSP modes etc.
- New Virtual CINEMA DSP provides virtual 7.1-channel surround sound from only front speakers (2.1-channel), with no need for rear speakers
- MHL provides easy, direct connection of compatible mobile phones; Front panel USB port allows convenient connection of an iPod/iPhone/iPad to enable direct transmission directly to the AV receiver – results in minimal signal loss or interference
Sony STR-DH740 7.2 Channel 4K AV Receiver (Black)
Save $70.99 (24%) off the
$299.99 list price.
Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Pro Logic IIz, DTS HD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby Pro Logic IIx, DTS, DTS-ES Matrix, DTS-ES Discrete, DTS 96/24, Dolby Digital, – 20 Hz to 20 kHz – AM, FM – HDMI – 4 x HDMI In – 1 x HDMI Out – USB – iPod Supported
You can read more… Sony STR-DH740 reviews on Amazon. – lower than 400 dollars.
Newer & cheapest model…Sony STRDH750 7.2 Channel 4K AV Receiver – Now for sale: $198.00
- iPod/iPhone Music and Video playback
- 4 HDMI Inputs
- 3D Pass-through
Denon AVR-S700W 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Save $50.00 (10%) off the
$499.00 list price.
Affordable AVR for your home theater
You can read more… Denon AVR-S700W reviews on Amazon.
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Wireless Audio Streaming
- Ultra HD 4K 60 Hz video pass-through; 4:4:4 Pure Color pass-through
- 7.2 channel; 165 watts per channel maximum power
- Eco Mode for reduced power consumption
- 6 HDMI Inputs/1 Out
- Multi-room audio
Onkyo TX-NR828 7.2-Channel Wireless Network A/V Receiver
Save $350.00 (35%) off the
$999.00 list price.
Behind the brushed aluminum faceplate all seven channels have Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry which effortlessly handles big dynamic gains without distorting, as THX Select2 Plus certification attests, and renders all audio in extraordinary detail. On the hardware side, 7.2 multi-channel pre-outs, powered Zone 2 outputs, and bi-amping capability grant the flexibility to customize. Eight 4K-ready HDMI inputs including front side MHL enable Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding. Audio processing comes courtesy of Audyssey MultEQ, Audyssey DSX, and Dolby Pro Logic IIz, and Marvell’s outstanding Qdeo technology upscales standard video to 4K. With a tap on your smartphone screen, built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth serves lossless audio to your home theater from mobile devices, PC and NAS devices, and online streaming services. Owning an Onkyo A/V receiver is not just about having big sound on movie night. It’s about maximizing the enjoyment of your daily life.
You can read more… Onkyo TX-NR828 reviews on Amazon.
Newest item…Onkyo TX-NR838 7.2-Ch Network A/V Receiver w/ HDMI 2.0 – price close to 700 dollars
- THX Select2 Plus Certified
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 4K Pass-through from compatible source devices and video up scaling to 4K with Qdeo Technology by Marvell (via HDMI)
- Internet Radio and Music Streaming Service Connectivity: Tune In Radio, Pandora, Rhapsody, Slacker, SIRIUS XM Internet radio, Last.fm, Spotify, and AUPEO!
- Discrete amplifier design with Onkyo’s exclusive WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
I think you will be happy and enjoyable to perfect experience with AVR for home theater at a price not to exceed 1000 dollars.
by Bestsale2u dot com on Aug 22, 2014 @09:15 PM PST.
Information and prices are subject to change without notice. Please check price and data again. All Trademarks Images Property of Respective Owners.