Hitachi C10FCE2 vs C10FCH2 Best Compound Mitre Saw Under $500
I believe that advances for professionals and DIY projects, while you should consider adding this product into your power tool inventory, at a low cost but provide effective work. This section compares the features of both miter saws between models C10FCE2 and C10FCH2, manufactured by Hitachi. Which one best budget for you?
This buyers guide the best 10 inch single bevel compound miter saw Hitachi C10FCE2 versus C10FCH2.
For professional carpenters like you or those who love hobbies. Your creations are made of fine miter saw, equipped with features and affordable price.
Hitachi C10FCE2 and C10FCH2 Comparison Table
|5,000 RPM||No-Load Speed||5,000 RPM|
|0-52 Degrees Left – Right||Miter Angle Range||0-52 Degrees Left & Right|
|0-45 Degrees Left||Bevel Angle Range||0-45 Degrees Left|
|26.3 lbs||Weight||26.5 lbs|
|Check Latest Prices||Check Latest Prices|
Price on October 13 2017 at 04:35AM
With ease of assembly, easy to adjust and cut, the accuracy is satisfactory. And they are made from quality materials plus value for money, so it is another tool suitable for carpentry professionals or as gifts for the inventor father. Both portable models are produced from Hitachi 10” single bevel compound miter saw. The appearance is very similar, except for differences in the laser marker and includes the following important features.
Hitachi C10FCE2 Without Laser Marker
I am positive after reading feature reviews of this product. That is quite a good response for users who give ratings up to 4.3 out of 5, this C10FCE2 model is a best miter saw for homeowner, an ideal tool for trimmers, framers and carpenters who need precision and reliability. Why we need to choose Hitachi C10FCE2?
- Powerful 15.0 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 5,000 rpm
- Compact design and lightest provides smooth, can be used for a variety of cutting operations that are accurate and reliable
- Allows you to easily change the angle of the cutting blade for creating miters in crown molding and other trim pieces
- Large extended flip fence raises to 4-inches to allow for accurate cutting of large workpieces up to 2-5/16-inches high and 5-21/32-inches deep
- Large extended flip fence, raises to 4″ for cutting crown molding vertically
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing Elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Miters adjustable 0°-52° left and right, with adjust bevel at 0°- 45° left for precision cuts
Hitachi C10FCH2 with Laser Marker
Hitachi C10FCH2 complete with laser marker for more easy your jobs, if you are ready to deal with more effective lumber and projects that require more than simple angles, mitre saw is simply the right tool for you with the price under $200 but complete features. Reasons to buy the Hitachi C10FCH2 following:
- Integrated Laser marker system for cut line indication and increased accuracy
- Powerful 15 amp at 120volts powered 5,000 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive miter angle range between 0-52 degrees both left and right adjust
- Design cuts the dimensional lumber at 0-45 degrees bevel angle left with adjustable bevel stops for precision
- Large pivoting flip fence, raises 4 inches for cutting crown molding vertically
- Easy to use, soft horizontal handle with elastomer grip reduces vibration gives you comfort and control
- Exclusive effective dust collector, allowing internal components of the miter saw is dirt-free
Which a miter saw should you buy?
If you consider the worth of the investment for the purchase of a miter saw, both model perfect for beginner to professional woof craftsman with inexpensive and small miter saw. Both complete with features that support a verities cut of woodworking. If you need buy cheaper, the Hitachi C10FCE2 is a best ideal for you. But if you want more comfort of laser marker while cutting, the Hitachi C10FCH2 model is a good choice for you.