Compare Nikon D3200 vs D3300 Image Quality
What is the Difference Between Nikon D3200 and D3300? This is compare both Nikon models between D3200 versus D3300 with pros and cons features. I tried review to main features of two Nikon Recent Entry-Level DSLRs cameras. Below after you have read this comparing, help you more easy decision to buy – Which is better Nikon D3200 or D3300… all the answers are already in your mind. Pick a best DSLR for intermediate users and beginners on the occasion of Xmas and Valentine’s Day gift to DSLR enthusiasts.
Reason To Buy Nikon D3200 over Nikon D3300
There are few reasons to choose D3200 superior the D3300 model, as follows.
- The dynamic range of Nikon D3200 is higher than Nikon D3300 (13.2 vs. 12.8)
- The Nikon D3200 has Flash Sync port for connect off-camera flash but not found in the Nikon D3300.
Reason To Buy Nikon D3300 over Nikon D3200
There are many reasons to choose D3300 over than the D3200 model, as follows.
- The overall score of Nikon D3300 is better than D3200 (ref. from DPREVIEW 77% vs. 73%)
- The Nikon D3300 is best value for money with $60 cheaper than Nikon D3200 (Both models for sale $396.95 vs. $456.95)
- The D3300 use newest EXPEED4 processor but D3200 use older EXPEED3 processor
- D3300 ISO expandable up to 25,600 but D3200 gives only max ISO 12,800
- The low light ISO of D3300 better than high ISO performance (1385 vs 1131)
- 5 fps vs. 4.0 fps for burst or continuous shooting speed
- The battery lifespan of the new D3300 over the old D3200 (excellent battery life 700 shots vs 540 shots)
- Overall weight be lighter than (0.95lbs vs 1.11lbs)
The Same Features Between Nikon D3200 and D3300
- Both Nikon D3200 and D3300 have APS-C CMOS DX-format sensor 24.2 megapixels gives more image details.
- 3.0-inch LCD display with max. resolution 921,000 dots.
- 11 points autofocus with 3D tracking
- Both model features built-in flash for useful in low light condition
- Features face detection focus give better handy for portraits photography
- The both have microphone port for high quality audio recording option
- Helpful framing and controlling with optical Viewfinder
- Support for RAW images for maximum white balance performance and refinement photo.
- Both models are perfect to sport photography with 1/4000 second fast max shutter speed, not recommend to street and landscape shooing.
The table below is a comparison features and specs between Nikon D3200 and D3300.
Nikon D3200 and D3300 Comparison Chart
|Ranking Reviews||4.7/5 Stars||4.7/5 Stars|
|Image Resolution||24.2 Megapixels||24.2 Megapixels|
|Autofocus Points||11 AF (1 cross-type)||11 AF (1 cross-type)|
|LCD Display||3.0-inch 921,000 dots fixed||3.0-inch 921,000 dots fixed|
|Flash Sync Speed||1/200 second||1/200 second|
|Min. Shutter Speed||30 second||30 second|
|Max. Shutter Speed||1/4000 second||1/4000 second|
|Memory Card||SD/SDHC/SDXC UHS-I compliant||SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Audio Recording||External stereo microphone||External stereo microphone|
|Wi-Fi Connectivity||Optional WU-1b wireless||Optional WU-1b wireless|
|USB Port||USB 2.0||USB 2.0|
|Processor||EXPEED 3||EXPEED 4|
|Burst Shooting||4 frame per second||5 frame per second|
|ISO Range||ISO 100-6,400 expandable up to 12,800||ISO 100-12,800 expandable up to 25,600|
|Video Performance||Full HD 1080p video HD video (MPEG-4/H.264)||1080 at 60p,50p,30p,25p,24p HD video (MPEG-4/H.264/MOV)|
|Battery Life||540 shots (CIPA)||700 shots (CIPA)|
|Dimensions||3.78×3.03×4.92 inch, 1.11 lbs||3.86×2.99×4.88 inch, 0.95lbs|