Compare Sony DSC W800 and W830 Cybershot Camera
As we all know, the Sony compact cameras are outstanding in terms of design, modern shape and a combination of materials to produce a slim and light body that makes these Cybershot cameras are a popular choice from professional and amateur photography all around the world. But if you are compare two cheap compact Sony Cyber-shot cameras that are suitable for you. The different qualities of the couple should be clear so that you have the least amount of time to consider choosing the one that is best for you. So I tried to carefully separate the pros and cons of each camera to provide the most value for your money.
This is a comparison of both compact cameras from Sony. The Sony DSC W800 vs W830, differences main features and prices of Sony Cybershot W800 and W830. Both models are best bang for your buck digital camera. Which the right model for your style by Sony?
Compare Sony DSC W800 and W830
|1280 x 720 (30 fps), 640 x 480 (30 fps)||Video Resolution||1280 x 720 (30 fps), 640 x 480 (30 fps)|
|2.7-inch 230,400 dots||Screen size||2.7-inch 230,400 dots|
|5x||Optical Zoom Lens||8x|
|0.31 in type Super HAD CCD||Sensor||1/2.3 in type Super HAD CCD|
|ISO 100-3200||ISO||ISO 80-3200|
|1.0 fps||Continuous Resolution||1.0 fps|
|200 shots||Battery Life||210 shots|
|3.81W x 2.19H x 0.82D in||Dimensions||3.67W x 2.07H x 0.89D in|
|3.84 oz||Weight||3.67 oz|
Highlight Features between W800 and W830
- Smile shutter technology support makes it easy to take photos with just a smile. The shutter is automatically captured.
- With Sweep Panorama allows for panoramic photography wider to 360 degrees. That is, when you press the slider from side to side or up and down. The camera automatically attaches high-speed continuous-frame images to create full panoramic images that hold the entire background.
- The Optical SteadyShot image stabilization feature minimizes the effect of motion. This includes slight shakes and shifting of the lens to compensate for the shake, make every photo and video always sharp.
Difference between Sony W800 and W830
From the table above: Both models can impress users with their slim design and sleek metal surfaces. This reflects the intention of the design and the refinement in every step of production. Makes you feel like taking it with you at all times, no doubt, with its compact size, easy to carry even put in your pocket. They are similar of display size for 2.7-inch and 20.1 megapixels resolution. However we can distinguish the two models as follows: Reason to buy one.
Reason for choosing the DSC W800 over DSC W830 model
If you are looking for a best inexpensive digital camera under $100 that is equipped with better features that you will be impressed.
- The Sony W800 is $32 cheaper than W830 (W830 model is more expensive than W800).
- DSC W800 model has less depth than the DSC W830 when compared to numbers between 0.82 inch and 0.89 inch.
Reason for choosing the DSC W830 over DSC W800 model
Reason to Buy Sony Cybershot W830, features of the DSC-W830 better than the DSC-W800 can be described as follows.
- The weight without battery of DSC-W830 is lighter than DSC-W800
- The advantage of ISO is wider. That means the W830 has a better low-ISO range (works better than more light cases).
- Maximum shutter speed 1/1600s versus 1/1500s
I hope this is another web site that will allow you to spend as little time as possible in making a best choice. Thanks for the good information and quality camera by Sony Cybershot DSCW800 and DSCW830.