Plugable UD-3900 USB3.0 Universal Docking Station Review
If you are looking for USB 3.0 Universal Docking Station with Dual Video Outputs for Windows 8.1, 8, 7 or XP, that right you come to the right place and the cheap price with Plugable UD-3900 USB3.0 Dock. The compact size and lightweight with 8.5″ x 5″ x 4″ and 13 ounces. You can buy Plugable 3900 with low price at just $109.00 and free shipping on Amazon, you save $60.99 or 36% off the
$169.99 list price. But before you decide to buying Plugable UD3900, you can read Plugable UD-3900 review of customers who have already purchased (4.5 out of 5 stars for 419 customer reviews) to make sure to get a good product and worth the price on Amazon.com. Plugable UD3900 is a perfect choice for USB 3.0 Universal Docking Station with Dual Video Outputs for Windows 8.1, 8, 7 or XP for windows Vista 64 and 32 bit or XP SP2+ 32 bit, not support Mac OS and Linux.
- Fully USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 5 Gbps bus and USB 2.0 480Mbps speeds.
- USB graphics is effective for application and web use
- HDMI port and a DVI-I port with VGA adapter for mirroring/extending your Windows desktop to external monitors (resolutions up to 2048×1152 supported)
Plugable UD-3900 Review
Plugable UD-3900 USB3.0 Dock is great design and easy to setup with ideal for small and medium business users. Not supported by an operating system unit of Mac and Linux. Let’s see the advantages and disadvantage of Plugable 3900.
- Support to two graphics ports with HDMI port and DVI-I port.
- Support to 2 x USB 3.0 and 4 x USB 2.0 ports.
- 5 Gbps for USB 3.0 maximum speed
- Compatibility with windows 8.1 and earlier.
- Drivers are easy to install and does not require a reboot.
- Not recommended for motion video or 3D gaming.
- No special functionality for recharging iPads, iPods, other tablets, or smartphones.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 8.1, 8, and 7 drivers automatically installed by Windows Update. For Windows Vista 64 and 32 bit, and XP SP2+ 32 bit, download DisplayLink’s newest driver. Requires Intel/AMD/nVidia main GPU and driver with Windows Aero enabled. Not compatible with ARM-based Windows (MS Surface RT). Cannot be mixed with USB graphics devices using non-DisplayLink drivers (e.g. MCT or SMSC). USB graphics requires dual-core or 2Ghz or better CPU for best performance.
In the Box
The UD-3900 come with a 5V 4A power supply, USB 3.0 Type-A male to Type-B male cable (USB 2.0 compatible), DVI-to-VGA adapter, quick-install guide and drivers CD. Additional cables or adapters may be required for your setup.
Price & post on April 23 2014 @ 08.42AM PST.
Information and prices are subject to change without notice. Please check price and data again. All Trademarks Images Property of Respective Owners.