PicoBrew Pico Craft Beer Brewing Appliance vs Zymatic
The best gift for beer drinkers, Craft Beer Brewing Appliance by Pico is one of present to your friend with cool but cost a bit offering brew in the home. The machine is designed to be compact package to fit small corners or kitchen counters. If you are interested in making quality beer without a large footprint of this machine will do this best job – this is amazing homebrewing for mini party in your home. At the screen, the machine has various steps to do and done with ease. You get quality beer. There is a beer tank for the convenience of drinking and can brew different beers in one day, stunning and highly recommended if you want to brew real beer from the real ingredients and repeat the best beer on the world.
Pay attention to the taste that customers like with expert designed to get the most quality beer and every time, get your 5 liters fresh beer in less than 2 hours. You will taste more fresh beer than ever.
Just three simple steps, First step: Brew your PicoPak | Second step: Ferment in keg | Third step: Carbonate and enjoy
If you find the brewing machine for your dad, this is a section that will guide you to good brewmarketplace that is reliable and home brew beer equipped quality and affordable price that you can own – made with Kickstarter.
- Pico delivers consistent, brew master quality beer every time
- Brew your favorite beers from award winning craft breweries around the world
- Choose from hundreds of different PicoPaks across all craft beer styles
- Make perfect craft beer every time with the push of a button
- Tune any PicoPak more to your liking, or create a freestyle PicoPak for a fully custom brew
Pico vs Zymatic
The Picobrew Zymatic is another one with more variety and larger size, which produces up to 2.5 gallons of beer (1 gallon = 3.785 liters).Now let’s compare the specifications and features between the Pico Craft Beer Brewing Appliance and the Picobrew Zymatic model.
Pico and Picobrew Zymatic Comparison Chart
|5 liters||Capacities||2.5 gallons (9.5L)|
|2.0 hours||Time Cycle||Less than 4 hours|
|Check Update Price||Check Update Price|
Price on June 09 2017 at 02:03 AM PST
What comes with this Zymatic machine?
When you buy the Picobrew Zymatic, the equipment that came with them included a 5 gallons keg, keg insulating sleeve, and the connecting hoses. And also comes with kit of ingredients. For the future brews, you can get additional kits or simply use the software to use existing recipes or design your own, in both cases getting the ingredients from a local brew-supply homebrew shop or from on counter line.
Picobrew Zymatic Features
- World’s first all-grain beer brewing appliance
- Produces 2.5 gallons of finished beer batches
- Recipe library of hundreds of award-winning craft beers
- Fully automatic and brews any craft beer type in less than 4 hours
- Note: Ships in 3 separate packages
Amazing with use the Crafter recipe to create custom recipes, import your favorites in BeerXML, or search for inspiration from our recipe library, full of hundreds of proven recipes.