Where To Buy Garmin Forerunner 910XT
If you are looking for the sport watch best for swimming, cycling or running with gps and heart rate monitor. This is the FR910XT can the Garmin be used as a watch to sport with water resistant dept to 164 feet or 50 meters. Lifetime of a battery that lasts up to 20 hours. Garmin Forerunner 910XT is the sports a black sleek, comfortable wristband and the display is easy to read. Garmin FR910XT price is just $399.99 with free shipping from Amazon. This is a multisport watch with GPS and HR monitor that can be bought for the affordable price. Before to buying, you can read customer reviews to ensure been a great product and worth the price on Amazon. You can click on this product to find the special offers and product promotion.
Garmin FR 910XT Specs
Brand & Model:
- Band Name : Garmin
- Series : Forerunner
- Model No. : 010-00741-20
- Color : Sleek Black
- Display Resolution : 160 x 200 Pixels
- Display Show : 1-4 data point up to 4-pages
- Water Resistant Dept : 164 ft. or 50 m.
- Function : Tracks time, distance, pace (or speed), elevation (via barometric altimeter) and heart rate.
- GPS Recording Function : Yes
- Alert : Vibration/Sound/Visaul
- Backlight : Yes
- Designed for Multisport : Cycling, Swimming and Running/Walking
- Function : Auto Start/Stop
- GPS Track : Yes
- Connectivity : Wireless (download workouts via ANT+ to PC )
- Battery Type : 1 Lithium ion
- Battery Life : 20 hours
- Dimensions : 0.6″ x 2.1″ x 2.4″
- Weight : 2.6 oz.
Garmin Forerunner 910XT in Depth and Swimming Review
Garmin Forerunner 910XT GPS-Enabled Sport Watch is the best for multisport athletes. Designed for open water and pool swimming, Forerunner 910XT is water resistant to 50 m (164 ft). It’s our first multisport watch to offer extensive swim metrics, including swim distance, stroke identification, stroke count and pool lengths. It also computes your swolf score to help you gauge your swimming efficiency. The 910XT’s robust design and easy operations make it suited for other water sports, including paddle boarding.
Because it’s GPS-enabled, Forerunner 910XT even captures the path you traveled so you can view it later on a map in our free online community, Garmin Connect™. This feature can help you analyze your open water swimming and adjust your technique as needed.
Pros & Cons
Garmin Forerunner 910XT GPS-Enabled Sport Watch is the best for multisport watch such as swimming, running and cycling. After the review for completeness should consider the pros and cons of Forerunner 910XT.
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- Can be recording distance, Speed and Stroke.
- Accurately track distance, pace, heart rate, and tons of other metrics.
- Display/Recording of calorie calculation and heart rate.
- Quick satellite reception.
- Can not display and record HR while under water.
- Not suitable for use, for more than 20 hours.
Thanks for reading.
Post by Bestsale2u & price on May 03, 2014 at 11:56 PM PST.
Information and prices are subject to change without notice. Please check price and data again. All Trademarks Images Property of Respective Owners.